Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I Limit what Components are displayed on a bar chart?

C
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2015

I am using 4 or 5 components on each JIRA issues to represent 4 or 5 different pieces of information.  for example, I use components for the following items. 

1. Product
  2. Platform
  3. Feature
  4. Team
  5. Category 

I want to create a Pie or Bar Chart  that only show the components for the Product.  AKA   I want to show a breakdown of the number of issues opened per Month by component but I do not want to manually populate the numbers. 

Currently, when I search for Components in (Product-A, Product-B)   I get  a Chart with all the other components listed.

1 answer

0 votes
Guilherme Nedel [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 30, 2015

Hello Christian, there is a request to sort the Chart info by component, I believe this suggestion could fit in the ticket scope. Please review the thread posting your concerns and usage case so it can increase the item relevance.

Hope this helps!

C
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2015

I am using multiple components on an issue. I want to only show a selected list of components on the graph. currently I pull back 75 components in my list but I only want 5 of them to show up in my report.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events