Can Confluence Team Calendars Automatically Adjust Planned Dates?

We just started using Team Calendars and one of the things that would be great if possible would be for Calendars to automatically adjust planned dates when certain issue types are inserted into the calendar. For example, we have a lot of projects planned in our calendar right now, but we might get a project tomorrow that takes priority over everything. Is there a way to insert this new project into the calendar and make everything else that we've planned just shift over without having to go into each issue and change the dates?

1 answer

I am not sure if i understand you correctly.

If you use Team Calendars and Confluence, you can view your different JIRA Projects in one calendar view. Via drag and drop you can easily plan your issues. while you drag and drop your issues, the date will be changed in the jira issue. For that function you should have confluence team calendars <= 4.0

What I am looking for is a way to automatically adjust the items already in the calendar when something else gets added. So, if I get a new project in and I want everyone (or everyone on a certain team) to drop what they're doing and only work on this new project for the next week, I want to be able to put this issue into the team calendar and have it automatically push everything else forward a week.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

381 views 21 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you