cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camtasia - embedding

RPT Admin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 13, 2014

I'm investigating options for embedding Camtasia videos with Confluence OnDemand.

I'm aware that I can use the YouTube Connector to embed videos but Youtube does not support Camtasia Quizzes. Just looking for others to share their experiences. Has anyone in the community successfully managed to embed videos from Screencast in OnDemand?

I'm interested in desktop use only, so the solution doesn't need to work on mobile.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexey_Rjeutski__Polontech_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 13, 2014

Seems there is no existing solutions on the market currently. You can write or order a plugin that uses https://developer.atlassian.com/static/connect/docs/index.htmlthis technology.

RPT Admin
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 13, 2014

I'm using OnDemand, so plugins are not an option. Thnaks for the fast response. I'll leave this question open for the moment in case anyone else can add their experiences.

Alexey_Rjeutski__Polontech_
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 13, 2014

Please note that I've sent you the link for the possibility to develop plugins for ondemand. There is a set of limitation - but the embedding can be done with that connect technology

RPT Admin
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 14, 2014

Thanks for clarifying.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events