Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendar export gives page not found

Gerri Urban October 18, 2011

Hello everyone!

I hope somebody out there can help. I recently upgraded to Confluence 3.5.13 (ok the day before 4.0 was announced - talk about bad timing) So now I"m preping to upgrade to 4.0 and am trying to get the calendars in 3.5.13 to export. Everytime I try I get page not found (I get the same error when trying to subscribe too - I just thought it was because this is a private, locked down behind a firewall wiki - but I guess not)

Any advice for getting these calendars exported? if it was one or 2 I would just recreate them but we have well over 30.....

Thank you

Lirria

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mark Hrynczak
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 18, 2011

I'm not sure why you need to export the calendars? You should be able to just upgrade to 4.0, and the calendars will continue to work.

In any case, to look into why the exports are failing you should raise an issue at https://support.atlassian.com

Cheers,
Mark

Gerri Urban October 18, 2011

The new Team-Calendar plug in does not convert exsisting calendars and the documentation for install says to export the exsisting calendars, uninstall the calendar plugin then install team-calendar and import the calendars - if you know of another way that would be great - some of our calendars have 4 and 5 all in one so it's a ton of work. Or if you know of a supported calendar plug in other than team calendar that would be great too.

Lirria

Mark Hrynczak
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 19, 2011

Ah right, I didn't realise you were migrating them over to use Team Calendars. As I said, raise a support ticket to get help on this.

Gerri Urban October 20, 2011

Thank you - I thought I would try here first to see if I was just missing the obvious solution. I'll open a ticket.

Lirria

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events