Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CVE-2022-26134 Verification of Remediation

Daniel VonMoser June 9, 2022

Good Afternoon,

I have remediated CVE-2022-26134 with the temporary workaround in our stage environment for now and wanted to verify before doing the same to prod.  Is there a script or a command I can run to help verify that the workaround was implemented successfully and the vulnerability is out of the picture? Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you for you help in advance!

V/r,

Daniel

1 answer

0 votes
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2022

Hello, @Daniel VonMoser ! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I'm just curious why you're looking at the workaround.  The fix version is now available.

Daniel VonMoser June 9, 2022

Hello @Robert Wen

Thank you for the response, I appreciate it!

We have an upgrade scheduled for mid June, but for now just using the workaround to get us to that point. 

Any information you can give or nudge in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

V/r,

Daniel

Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2022

At this point, I don't feel comfortable pointing out on a public forum how to actually perform the exploit.  Although, it's possible to find a script on a security site.

Good luck!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events