CSS application on Confluence 4.2.13

David Tucciarone July 2, 2015

Hello,

I've ran into a huge amount of issues when it comes to CSS on confluence 4.2.13. I am trying to apply CSS in  a couple of ways that I have researched recently but so far to no avail. I have tried many ways to apply it via space tools, the PDF stylesheet under space admin, and I have even tried a macro that will apply CSS to it. So far nothing has worked. I have tried specificity by using wiki-content or other ways and so far it hasn't worked either. Is there anything I can do? I beyond need CSS for the type of page I am doing.

6 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Steffen Heller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 3, 2015

@David Tucciarone

you mean that you define sizes and colors for your headings and nothing happens in the PDF?

If so, that is still a problem of specifity. Try the following:

.wiki-content h1, .wiki-content h2, .wiki-content h3 {  
font-size: 60px !important;  
color: red !important;  
}
0 votes
Sean Curtis
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 5, 2015

Are you trying to apply CSS to PDFs, or to the pages when viewed in a browser?

0 votes
David Tucciarone July 3, 2015

Wiki Markup.jpg

The wiki markup in editor.

0 votes

Check Below

0 votes

The CSS stylesheetcss.jpg

0 votes
Sean Curtis
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 2, 2015

Can you show the markup of the page you're working on and the styes you're trying to apply?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events