It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Build a roadmap in Confluence that uses data from classic Jira projects

Hi,

I'm looking at setting up a roadmap for the product management team in Confluence. The idea is to showcase the different products that are being developed and all features that exists for each product so that the management team can see which features that are being developed right now and which are in line for development and the effort to complete each feature.

Each feature consists of stories with sub-stories and tasks.

I want the roadmap to use data from the different Jira classic projects I have for each sub-system that will be used to make up a product. Each project has its own backlog that get prioritized by a common feature backlog since the teams overlap somewhat.

How can I go about to get this visualized in Confluence. The roadmap macro only works for NextGen projects which I don't use and the other roadmap macro is not connected to Jira.

I have looked at external tools like ProductPlan but it feels to me like they fall short in how easy it is to setup a roadmap which shows the links between a product, features and stories to get an easy to understand roadmap that can be added to a Confluence page.

Any suggestion on how to achieve this setup?

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

8,435 views 6 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you