We are using the latest version of the Metadata Plugin on our Confluence 5.5.6 instance. Unfortunately, we experience a strange behaviour once this plugin (in particular its module Metadata Extractor) is activated:
If we disable the plugin or the module 'Metadata Extractor', search index is built properly and we do not have issues with the Recently Updated Macro. We spent much time to find out that exactly this plugin is causing this issue.
Is there anything known about this issue? If we disable the module 'Metadata Extractor', we still can search for data within macros of the Metadata Plugin. Therefore, I would like to know what we will miss if we disable the module on our production system?
Yes. The issue still exists! I just read the release notes and it does not seem that you touched the metadata extractor module. Did you?
Since I reported the issue we are running our Confluence without the metadata module, successfully.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team! July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures — and as an extension of our first post on what ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs