Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken links in related label macro

Deborah Cross November 7, 2017

Is anyone experiencing broken links in the related labels macro? I'm putting the macro in and specifying a particular label. It correctly displays the related labels on the page, but all the links are https://oururl.atlassian.net/wiki$label.getUrlPath($spaceKey)

And nothing happens when you select the link. 

The same happens even when I don't try to specify the label to show related labels for.

We're on cloud if that makes a difference.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 15, 2017

Hi Deborah,

Thanks for posting about this, so others who search for this issue can see what is up.

I tested on my instance and got exactly the behavior you describe. It turned out to be bug in Cloud: Related labels macro generates broken links

At the moment, we do not have a workaround to make the macro work, so we would suggest adding yourself as a watcher on the bug ticket to receive an email notification once a fix has been implemented and released to Cloud instances. If you comment or vote for the bug you will be added as a watcher automatically. Please do comment on it, to emphasize your use case.

Regards,

Ann

Deborah Cross November 19, 2017

Thanks for letting me know Ann, I've added to the bug ticket.

0 votes
Shawn Connelly March 11, 2020

I just found this post. It's now three years after this bug was reported, and it's still a bug?

Related Labels Macro.jpg

0 votes
Deborah Cross November 14, 2017

So no-one huh? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events