I tried the steps below however i couldn't get it work.
I have checked the 'BODY' in the BODYCONTENT table has changed with my sql statement for a particular a page but i view it in the Confluence, it does not change.
I am using Confluence 4.2.8, I suspect BODYCONTENT table is not the table that Confluence get content from.
Can anybody please show me some light?
I have managed to get it worked :)
Please replace the "href=old_server_name" with "href=new_server_name".
I do not know why the CONTENT body store 'href' instead of the whole wiki mark up.
So just replace wiki mark up link (e.g: [link|text]) and html anchor link (e.g: <a href=link/>)
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs