Brocken profile here in answers

If I click on my profile here in answers and then i question, I got the result: No question asked. But this is not true, see https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/37058137/how-to-rename-the-automated-backup-file-in-jira.

By the Atlassian Support it was confirmed last wee, that there is an issue with my profile and it should become fixed in the weekly maintenance window. But it doesn't look to be fixed, now.

Is anyone having this issue also?

3 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.
Joe Clark Atlassian Team Mar 07, 2016

We had a disk space issue last week which caused the Confluence index to stop processing.  We fixed that on Friday but now it seems that a consequence of the problem is that the index has become inconsistent - we'll need to rebuild the index to fix it, which I am keeping track of as https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CQ-3577.

The old content still exists in the Database and no data has been lost, we just need to re-index it.

If I log in, it is not working to see all my questions & answers. But if I am unlogged, it works.

Joe Clark Atlassian Team Mar 10, 2016

@Jose M. - it should be fixed now! Can you please check? smile

Yes, it does. Thank you.

At least this question is shown now in my profile, but the history seems to be lost.

Yes, although they now seem to have fixed the "recent questions" being out of date for the day until an overnight indexing run was run, the profiles are still broken.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

464 views 6 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you