Bring back the "Quickstart" menu

Erin Coffey March 16, 2021

When I first logged into Confluence Cloud I had a "Quickstart" menu that has since disappeared.  How can I bring that "Quickstart" menu back? Screen Shot 2021-03-16 at 11.40.55 AM.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Clark Everson
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2021

Hi @Erin Coffey 

This menu normally shows for new users. Did you click the dismiss button? Apparently there was a recent update so you can bring it back"The ‘Quick start’ panel is getting an upgrade - now you’ll be able to restart product tours, navigate directly to ‘getting started’ documentation and get up and running quickly using a checklist directly from within Jira Service Management and Opsgenie. Want to find the panel again? Go to your profile in the top right and select ‘Your coach’."

https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/blog/2021/03/atlassian-cloud-changes-mar-1-to-mar-8-2021

If this doesn't work maybe it hasn't been rolled out to your instance yet as it was a very recent change.

best,
Clark

Garrett Jockel July 10, 2021

Hi Clark, I don't see "Your coach" as an option...

Bill Lachapelle September 1, 2021

Same issue here - please advise - Thanks

Mirko December 9, 2021

Same here, @Clark Everson , no "Your coach" available, neither visible on free nor on premium cloud instances.

Like # people like this
Clark Everson
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 9, 2021

If these options don't show my post was from a product release in March. If they don't show you can see if they made any other product announcements in the Cloud blog if they changed it. If there are no announcements that they took this away you can submit a support ticket to Atlassian that your instance isn't working properly.

Егор January 22, 2022

Hi @Clark Everson , same story, no way to restore Quickstart menu (
Please advise where exactly to find it again.

Thanks in advance

Like Jonathan Ditzel likes this
Clark Everson January 22, 2022

If it’s not on your instance then and the documentation doesn’t say it’s removed you should reach out to support why your instance isn’t working properly.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events