Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueprint meeting-notes

Lars Böhnke July 13, 2014

Hi! I have a question related to the blueprint meeting-notes!

Following situation

We are working in one space (one working group, seperated in several sub groups), each sub group is having a page with its child pages.

What we want to achieve

We want to use the meeting-notes blueprints but since its a more general blueprint for one space, we are trying to modify it. Problem: every new meeting-note is attached to the blueprint page. In fact we want to have one meeting-note blueprint per sub working group.

Our idea to solve it

Create a new blueprint which can be customized via labels. One general label (meeting-notes by default) and one label per sub working group.

Problems

I wasnt able to set up such a custom blueprint for meeting-notes at the moment. Also I am struggling to create labes for pages and also for every exisiting and new created childpage (a default label for this page and every childpage).

Any one ideas?

Cheers!

Lars

1 answer

0 votes
Julia Wester [Wittified]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2014

Use page properties & pp report macros or use labels and then a report of each page with the label. OR, put all meeting notes under a single page and just have that page list the children. Just a few simple solutions.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events