Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blog Space

Alexander Schätzle June 9, 2014

Hi,

is it actually possible to create a space, which only includes a blog.
I would like to use that space as a kind of a newsfeed to publish news about everything.

The problem is, if I'm creating a space it will automatically asking for creating pages.
But i would like to have the blog directly set as the "homepage" and now Pages is shown.

Thank you for your help!

Greetings

Alex

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2014

Alexander,

I think it's possible to delete the Home page, but does that also allow you to set the main blog page as the new Home page? I don't know.

Another solution would be to rename the Home page to something like "My Blog", and add the Edit ‘Blog Posts’ Macro to the page.

That should result in your blog posts appearing on the front page.

We do something similar in a space. Its Home page has a number of panels plus this macro. That allows us to show the blog postings starting with the most recen.

Cheers.

0 votes
Alexander Schätzle June 9, 2014

Hi Mick,

thank you for your support.

I solved it already like that. You right as you said it would be the best solution.

Thanks a lot!

Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2014

Excellent! Well done. :)

Cheers.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events