Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Blog Posts macro - Filter recently created posts

I'm trying to use the Blog Posts macro to filter out blog posts that have been created in the last 7 days. I have the following settings in place:

• Time Frame: 7d
  • Sort By: creation

It seems simple enough, but with the above settings in place, it's including posts that have been created OR updated in the last 7 days. Is there any way to filter posts so it only shows the ones that were created within that timeframe? When I switch "Sort By" to "modified," it only shows posts that were updated within 7 days, not created, so I'm not sure why it isn't working the other way around.

Thanks for any help!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon Atlassian Team Dec 08, 2021

Hi Rebekah,

Good morning, and thank you for raising this on Atlassian Community! I understand you need to sort your blog posts by creation date, but for some reason, it includes the last updated date when sorting. I have seen some similar issues in the past, which were resolved by a site reindex.

I recommend reporting this to your Confluence site administrator and having them raise a ticket with my team at Atlassian Cloud Support. Then, we can reindex the site and investigate the issue. Finally, we can report it to the Confluence team if we learn that it's a bug.

Thanks again for reporting this, and I hope you have a nice day.

Shannon | Atlassian Community Support

Thank you so much, @Shannon!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

🏠 Say hello to the new Confluence Home!

Hi Atlassian Community, My name is DJ Chung, and I’m a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. Today, I’m excited to share a new and improved version of Home. The new Home helps you ...

41,545 views 28 130
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you