We have a few questions on Confluence, Balsamiq and Wiki converter.
1. Can Balsamiq run standalone without Confluence? We need both options, so if is there configuration doc can you point us to it. External facing Wiki etc
2. Can Confluence be used as an external delivery tool for manuals, release bulletins.
3. Can Confluence with Balsamiq export, Diagrams, Videos and provide documentation delivery? Any Best Practice methodology?
4. Best way to get support & FAQ info?
1. Yes. Try a search for, um, Balsamiq
4. Read the documentation, read the web, and ask here (but ask specific questions here - generalisations won't get you far, because you should be able to get better answers more suited to your needs by reading for yourself first)
1. We were looking for customers who had tried running Balsamiq with Confluence VS Standalone. Any benefits or issues?
2. Is there any white paper or customer testimonials or examples of external delivery? We were hoping a user conference would have an example usage.
3. Where can we find the Best practice examples, white papers or examples of customers using it pr conference customer testimonials?
Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time! We're looking for people to participate in a remote 1-hr workshop...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs