Broken image error occurs periodically.
Often the file disappears from the page attachments.
Sometimes, when the broken image reappears in the attachments.
The error gets very intense when there are more than 10 images on the page.
Hello @Przemysław Dominik Gacia !
As I understand, images that were previously attached are broken and, from time to time, are not listed under the attachments list.
With this behavior in mind, I would like to ask you a few questions. Here we go:
- Is this happening in recently created pages?
- Is this affecting pages that already exist for a long time?
- Is this happening with multiple image formats, such as PNG or JPG?
- Is this affecting other types of file?
- Is there any kind of error present when images are broken?
- Are the affected images name using special characters?
- Would it be possible for you to share screenshots of the situation that you are facing?
Just a disclaimer about the screenshots we asked you to take. It is important not to disclose any sensitive information with them because our community is an open space. Everyone can see everything that is posted here.
Let us hear from you!
Hi Community! We're thrilled to share that Team Calendars for Confluence is now a built-in feature for Confluence Data Center releases 7.11 and beyond. A long time favorite, Team Cale...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events