BAD_REMOTE_IP; Request not allowed from IP address: {0}; ["10.106.149.150"]class com.atlassian.confluence.extra.jira.TrustedAppsException

srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2013

JIRA instance is configured to run behind the proxy configuring with f5.

I do not know from where this IP 10.106.149.150 is referring as I have not set in the application links configuration.

I have checked the below kb article and set the proxy IP in the incoming authentication section of application links, refreshed cache and restarted confluence but it is still giving me same exception.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=120521133

None of the confluence gadgets are working.

How to resovle this?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 26, 2013

That IP address is the other one you need to add to the list - ALL of the proxy IPs should be listed in the match box, not just one of them

srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 26, 2013

I have added this IP also and tested but I got same error message on UI and also the gadgets are broken

In the incoming authentication section of confluence application links, i have added the three ip addressed in the IP Patterns text box

10.106.148.85 (this is JIRA ip)
10.106.148.210 (thisis proxy ip)

Srinivas Patruni November 26, 2013

Hi Atlassians, Any help please?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events