Awards for Confluence (for the Cloud)

Nick Power September 18, 2019

Hi, 

I noticed that on your marketplace, you have an app called Awards for Confluence (Karma), is something like this available for our cloud confluence?  We want to gamify our instance and we feel it's important for engagement with our team.

Thanks! Nick

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Darryl St_ Pierre
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2019

Nick,

It's very possible that the vendor is monitoring the Community forums and will have a response for you, but I would suggest contacting them directly to see if they have plans to offer a Cloud version. I can't post a direct link here, but their main page is at www dot moewe dot io. (Note: the top level domain is io, not com)

Darryl

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2019

@Nick Power , A great question! 
To elaborate on @Darryl St_ Pierre's answer, on the Marketplace you can always see if the App in question has a version for Server, Cloud or DC (top right).
I guess you've already seen that hence the request for a "similar" app.

This is a Vendor App - not made by Atlassian themselves. If you click on the vendor name top left you'll see all available apps by that Vendor (right) plus their contact details (left).
Do contact them, because maybe they are in the midst of building the Cloud version and they can tell you more - you never know!

Sadly though, that seems to be the only Confluence Gamification app available in the Marketplace. 
@Martin Suntinger : is someone in your team able to provide some more guidance on this please? "Confluence Gamification for Cloud"

Untitled.jpg

Like # people like this
Darryl St_ Pierre
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 18, 2019

And the thoroughness of this answer is why you're a Community Leader @Andy - PTC Redundant !

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 18, 2019

Hahaha! Indeed 🤘🤓 I just love to share knowledge. Mega nerd.

Also once @Nick Power Accepts the answer, you get the credits, I was just merely elaborating on your perfectly acceptable answer ;)

Nick Power September 18, 2019

Thanks all for the advice! Let's hope somebody makes a cloud version :=)  We might have to come up with a manual approach for now... 

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 18, 2019

Welcome Nick! We'll see what the Marketplace ecosystem team from Atlassian come back with. Otherwise may have to manual.

Or.... you guys develop your own Gamification App for Confluence Cloud and place it on the Marketplace...?? ✨👍🤩

(That's how most vendors get going... solve a problem with their own app and later discover others have the same problem!)

Like G subramanyam likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events