Automatically add watcher to page

Steffen Heller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2015

Hi,

I am looking for a way to automatically add watchers to certain pages in confluence.

These pages are automatically created from a template that gets input from a frevvo form. So, what I am looking for is a solution that enables me to

• attach the watcher to the template or the frevvo form and somehow pass it on to the page - or -
  • define that all pages underneath a certain parent page will automatically have that watcher

Any ideas?

The background is that the frevvo form is used to collect input. This input translates into a tasks and automatically generates a page. And the person responsible for these tasks would like to be automatically informed about changes or comments on these pages.

1 answer

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2015

The only thing that I know of would be the Enterprise Notifications add-on. It give you the ability to watch all the descendants of a page.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events