Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic update of changes in one page

Eugenie Ermakova December 8, 2022

Hi!

I am new to Confluence and I am trying to save my time not doing he double job (+ want to avoid copy/paste stuff).

If I have 2 interconnected pages in Confluence, and I change the data on 1 page, I want Confluence automatically update the information on the related page. 

Is it possible?

For example, if I have list of products on 1 page. And list of clients on 2 page. 

And I delete one of the products from first page, I want this product to be deleted automatically from the 2d page (where there is a list of all clients for this product). Is it possbile?

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2022

Ηι @Eugenie Ermakova ,

Out of the box, confluence can't do that. You can try to see if there is any app on the marketplace to do that.

Eugenie Ermakova December 9, 2022

Thank you! Do you know any application that could do this type of stuff?

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 9, 2022

No, I don't. And to be honest I think that this will be a bit hard to find. This requirement you have could be pretty hard to implement, since you would have a lot of parameters to take into account.

Maybe a CMDB would be more appropriate for this kind of interconnected parameters. If you have JSM you might want to check Assets. If you are on a premium JSM plan, then Assets is free.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events