We are using Confluence for the specification of requirements, and JIRA for the software development.
In Confluence, I have a table of user stories, for which I want to create JIRA issues and have the links to the issues automatically inserted into the table. Recently, I managed to do that by highlighting the title of the user story, choose "Create JIRA issue", and filling out the necessary input fields. The JIRA issue would then be created, and the link would be inserted into the table cell of the title.
Today, however, the automatic insertion of the JIRA link into the table cell does not work anymore. I get a warning that the link could not be inserted but can be added manually by the JIRA-issue macro later. THis is the case with both single and batch creation of issues. The JIRA issue itself is created correctly.
Does anyone know a reason why this would stop working all of a sudden? Confluence permissions definitely did not change. To add all JIRA links manually to the confluence page is a bit of a pain...
Thank you in advance for all ideas.
Thanks for your help. I am not an administrator, that's why I can't really check on the application link. What I found out, however, is that the whole issue generation and link insertion works fine with text (marked to be used as title for the JIRA issue) that is NOT a link (in Confluence) at the same time! If the text, which I mark, is a link, I get this error message and the JIRA link insertion does not work. I could reproduce it a couple of times.
Two vulnerabilities have been published for Confluence Server and Data Center recently: March 20, 2019 CVE-2019-3395 / CVE-2019-3396 April 17, 2019 CVE-2019-3398 The goal of this article is...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events