Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto-refresh confluence cloud page without opening it

Michele Consiglio February 10, 2021

Hello,

at our company we are looking at implementing comala document management for confluence cloud, in order to improve the approval workflow of our documentation.

The workflow will have several status, and some statutes automatically change on "timeout basis" (e.g. switch from approved to obsolete after 1year).

As far as the app works, the timeout is checked only when the page is refreshed, so we would like to know if there is some easy way to refresh a confluence page without opening it. 

Can you help? 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jorge Merino
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2021

Hi Michele, 

I'm Jorge, I work in the Support and Product team of Comalatech. Thank you for sharing with us your issue. The expiration event should be automatic, we are working on a fix for this issue so you won't need any "hack" to refresh the pages :) 

We'll let you know when the fix it's published. 

Best regards,
Jorge

Michele Consiglio February 11, 2021

Hello Jorge,

thanks a lot for your reply and the good news :)

Looking forward to hearing from you once the fix has been published.

Best regards,

Michele

Jorge Merino
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 15, 2021

Hi Michele, 

I'm glad to tell you that the expiration functionality is working properly again. 

If you have any problem with that or any questions related to Comala Document Management don’t hesitate to get in touch with me if there is anything I can assist with. 

Best regards,
Jorge

Like Michele Consiglio likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events