Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Auto-refresh confluence cloud page without opening it

Hello,

at our company we are looking at implementing comala document management for confluence cloud, in order to improve the approval workflow of our documentation.

The workflow will have several status, and some statutes automatically change on "timeout basis" (e.g. switch from approved to obsolete after 1year).

As far as the app works, the timeout is checked only when the page is refreshed, so we would like to know if there is some easy way to refresh a confluence page without opening it. 

Can you help? 

1 answer

1 accepted

Hi Michele, 

I'm Jorge, I work in the Support and Product team of Comalatech. Thank you for sharing with us your issue. The expiration event should be automatic, we are working on a fix for this issue so you won't need any "hack" to refresh the pages :) 

We'll let you know when the fix it's published. 

Best regards,
Jorge

Hello Jorge,

thanks a lot for your reply and the good news :)

Looking forward to hearing from you once the fix has been published.

Best regards,

Michele

Hi Michele, 

I'm glad to tell you that the expiration functionality is working properly again. 

If you have any problem with that or any questions related to Comala Document Management don’t hesitate to get in touch with me if there is anything I can assist with. 

Best regards,
Jorge

Like Michele Consiglio likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence Mythbusters: Does Atlassian even use Confluence?

Hi, Confluence collaborators! As part of #Confluence-Collaboratory month, we’ve created a very special Mythsbusters segment, where we're dive into an interesting myth and uncover the truth behind i...

1,366 views 7 28
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you