Attachments are not shown properly

Hi everyone,

I've got a problem with showing my attached pdf and mpg files properly. I'm implementing these files with the belonging macros pdf and multimedia but still, there is only shown a huge grey box on the page( even overlapping other content). I'm trying to implement about ten files into my pages, could this be the cause of the problem?

Really annoying is that I'm unable to edit the page once it is created, only a blank page without any content is shown. 

Do you guys know the problem or even a solution?

Thanks for the answers!

2 answers

0 vote

Hi Lucas,

Can you send us a screen shot of said page? That'd make it easier for us to identify if this is a known behaviour or something like that.

Okay, here's a screenshot of the page itself, as you can see there's a grey box overlapping my actual content:

Bildschirmfoto 2015-03-25 um 14.21.45.png

And here's what's shown when I try to edit the page, it's a blank page without any option to operate:

Bildschirmfoto 2015-03-25 um 14.34.10.png

Have you ever had this before?

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Confluence

We want to see the templates you've created in Confluence!

Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team!  July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures  — and as an extension of our first post on what ...

396 views 17 9
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you