We are displaying attachments with a specific label on a page.
When browsing for an attachment and add to the page, the page thinks, and then gives an error: Error occurred. When we close the error message, the page refreshes and the attachment is then there (and labeled).
We don't want to use the drag and drop functionality because we don't want users having to do the extra step of labeling.
Any idea why we are getting the error message when using the browse functionality?
Note for the community:
After creating a test page, adding the attachments macro, assigning a label to the macro, I was able to browse/upload a file and the label attaches.
As soon as I add a Team Calendar, I get the error message when uploading.
Hello @Jonathan Smith!
Firstly, thank you for being a valued Community Leader. We appreciate everything you do for the Community!
Thanks for including your workflow on what you’re doing when prompted for the error and a screenshot for clarification. We would like to know a bit more about the issue in an attempt to recreate the possible defect. With this said, could you please provide the following:
These questions above will allow us to recreate and know what to look for when trying to track this down. We look forward to hearing back.
Thanks everyone for answering last week’s question. The winner of the random drawing from those who commented is: @LarryBrock I’ll contact you separately with your prize details. This wee...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events