Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachment macro - multiple labels does not work

Heather W June 7, 2021

Hi,

I have a page with multiple attachment macros set up to organize the files. One of the macros has 4 labels in the macro's settings. When I updated a document with one of those 4 labels, it isn't getting associated with that macro. Even with 2 labels, that function didn't work; I could only get it to work with one label.

Is there a trick to setting them up (comma doesn't work) or is this a bug?

TIA,

Heather 

1 answer

0 votes
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2021

Hi @Heather W 

as in documentation written here, multiple labels for attachments written should be separated using commas. Doesn't matter setting space after comma (checked it out). What does not work is using Upper- and lower cases in the settings of the macro. 

What is happening when you click Preview when using 2 labels, 3 labels and than 4 labels? 

Maybe there are also other settings that don't match to the mentioned 4 labels?

Hope this helps - feel free to ask for more help.

Cheers Fabienne

Heather W June 9, 2021

Hi Fabienne,

Sorry, the issue is the macro label setting not the label on the document. If I put more than one label in the macro settings, then any document with one of those labels doesn't get picked up by that macro.

As I mentioned, I tried with commas - doesn't work. Only works with one label set up in the macro.

Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events