Attaching Files Problem

I have been using Confluence for about 4 months on a project–have not had any problems with the software till today. This afternoon I am having the problem where any image will not attach to the Confluence page that I am working on.

I have tried my 2 methods: 

1-Using Shft, ! to open the image brower which should place the page on the image browser

2-Going into Edit mode, inserting the image as an attachement first and then using the  Shift ! which normally puts the image on the Confluence page that I am working on.

In either case, the image is not saved as an attachment to the page that I am working on–it is just not saving it.

I have tried to reboot my laptop, but the problem still exists. Not sure what to do.

1 answer

That is indeed odd Michael, do you get any errors that you could send us a scree shot?

Can you also confirm if this happens only to a specific page in Confluence or to any pages you try?

Lastly what happens when you try to upload other kind of attachments?

Thanks and Regards,
David| The Engineer that like Windows for realsies.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Jul 10, 2018 in Confluence

We want to see the templates you've created in Confluence!

Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team!  July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures  — and as an extension of our first post on what ...

914 views 23 12
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you