Attaching Files Problem

Michael E Bowman January 27, 2015

I have been using Confluence for about 4 months on a project–have not had any problems with the software till today. This afternoon I am having the problem where any image will not attach to the Confluence page that I am working on.

I have tried my 2 methods: 

1-Using Shft, ! to open the image brower which should place the page on the image browser

2-Going into Edit mode, inserting the image as an attachement first and then using the  Shift ! which normally puts the image on the Confluence page that I am working on.

In either case, the image is not saved as an attachment to the page that I am working on–it is just not saving it.

I have tried to reboot my laptop, but the problem still exists. Not sure what to do.

1 answer

1 vote
Deividi Luvison
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2015

That is indeed odd Michael, do you get any errors that you could send us a scree shot?

Can you also confirm if this happens only to a specific page in Confluence or to any pages you try?

Lastly what happens when you try to upload other kind of attachments?

Thanks and Regards,
David| The Engineer that like Windows for realsies.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events