Atlassian footer in Confluence looks strange sometimes

Maria Bolshakova November 18, 2014

In some confluence pages, the browser shows Altassian banner.  It persists even if I scrolled up the page. Are there any way to hide the banner?

111.png

Thank you.

2 answers

1 vote
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 18, 2014

Hi Maria,

I suggest to test in another instance if the same issue persists. I believe this is caused due to some customization in this instance.

Would be good to check if the footer file wasn't modified by comparing with another original file.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

0 votes
Thomas Alfred
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 27, 2014

It looks like you're using the Documentation Theme, but with a yellow background. In your case, the left sidebar with the space menu/pagetree has been collapsed to show just a narrow grey column on the left of the page.

The Documentation Theme has a static footer, so it will always be shown. Try updating the space to use the Default Theme, which does not suffer from a static footer.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events