Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian companion encoding issue

Михаил Малиновкин September 24, 2018

Hi all,

we update confluence from 6.5.1 to 6.11.2. Now when we edit xlsx files with new functional - atlassian companion we have encoding problems in the comments. we see encoding problems when use confluence macros "attachments" on page.

1.PNG3.PNG2.PNG

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Sattesh M
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 25, 2018

This turns out to be a bug with the Translation where when the user's profile language is set to anything other than English, the sentence, "Uploaded from Companion app", is not translated properly.

Hope that helps!

Cheers,
Sattesh

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 25, 2018

Hi Michael,

It appears that this same case was reported via your System Administrator to our support team.

We're currently gathering information about your issue, and will reply via the support case.

Please feel free to update this question once it's resolved with the proper solution so that we can help users in the future to correct the same issue.

Regards,

Shannon

Михаил Малиновкин September 25, 2018

Hi all.

Thanks for your answers. I (System Administrator) created ticket to atlassian support.

We will wait solving this issue in the next releases.

I noticed one more bug (maybe) - when i create support.zip from Troubleshooting and support tools i see this image1.png2.png

File was created on filesystem, but this process is still working for an hour and more and not ending... Because of that i can download support.zip file only from confluence server. It is very uncomfortable. This happens with any choice of different logs

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events