Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Confluence Stats

Alexander Schätzle August 10, 2015

Hi,

I saw this cool Add-On in a public Confluence instance, and would like to get known how I can get it?

Can anyone help me?

image2015-8-10 16:0:19.png

Thanks!

Alex

5 answers

0 votes
Tim
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2017

Hi Alexander,

We've created an add-on that provides a report like your attached screenshot and much more. It includes an overview of activity but also the details like who has viewed a particular page.

You can find more information here: Analytics for Confluence Cloud

0 votes
Guilherme V.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 11, 2015

Hey Alexander,

You could use the View Tracker plugin which has the page hits feature as well.

Cheers,

0 votes
Midori
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2015

I can't recall which exact plugin does this, but as far as I know it is only available for Confluence Cloud.

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 10, 2015

Which Confluence is this?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events