Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Confluence 5.4.3 not known in Marketplace

ConradStrydom February 17, 2014

Just upgraded to Confluence 5.4.3 when I go to "Manage add-ons" I get the following error:

This version of Confluence is unrecognized by the Atlassian Marketplace. It might be a non-standard build or be too new to appear.

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 17, 2014

Hi Conrad,

This happens because this version has just been released. It might take some days to appear in marketplace.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

ConradStrydom February 17, 2014

Thank you, I will have to downgrade then.

Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 17, 2014

Hi Conrad, you can remain in this version untill the new version appears in the marketplace, or upgrade in a few days which should be good too.

If this answer helped, please take a time to mark this as resolved so it can help other users as well.

Kind regards,

Rodrigo

ConradStrydom February 23, 2014

It appeared about 2 days after the release

Deleted user July 29, 2014

Why do I have to wait ? Why isn't the marketplace refreshed/upgraded before releasing the latest version ?

0 votes
Chris Mylonas April 3, 2014

Hi All, I'm on an evaluation version 5.4.3 on April 4 2014, and it's not recognised - could others confirm if it has been resolved?

It has been about 15 minutes since trying to update the universal plugin manager (?name, it's late in the day) when it failed.

There is also this message on the screen - A long-running task has been initiated by another user. To avoid conflicts, you will not be able to update add-ons until this task has completed.

I'm looking at this page because it seems relevant to my logs: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/Unable+to+Exit+Safe+Mode+due+to+Null+Pointer+Exception

Thanks

Following my previous comment about the Null Pointer Exception, those instructions work for getting confluence universal plugin manager to work - but on trying to update it again, it breaks.

Note: delete from PLUGINDATA; is required rather than the suggested delete from plugindata; on that page.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events