Atlassian Confluence 5.4.3 not known in Marketplace

Just upgraded to Confluence 5.4.3 when I go to "Manage add-ons" I get the following error:

This version of Confluence is unrecognized by the Atlassian Marketplace. It might be a non-standard build or be too new to appear.

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Accepted answer

Hi Conrad,

This happens because this version has just been released. It might take some days to appear in marketplace.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

Thank you, I will have to downgrade then.

Hi Conrad, you can remain in this version untill the new version appears in the marketplace, or upgrade in a few days which should be good too.

If this answer helped, please take a time to mark this as resolved so it can help other users as well.

Kind regards,

Rodrigo

It appeared about 2 days after the release

Deleted user Jul 29, 2014

Why do I have to wait ? Why isn't the marketplace refreshed/upgraded before releasing the latest version ?

Hi All, I'm on an evaluation version 5.4.3 on April 4 2014, and it's not recognised - could others confirm if it has been resolved?

It has been about 15 minutes since trying to update the universal plugin manager (?name, it's late in the day) when it failed.

There is also this message on the screen - A long-running task has been initiated by another user. To avoid conflicts, you will not be able to update add-ons until this task has completed.

Following my previous comment about the Null Pointer Exception, those instructions work for getting confluence universal plugin manager to work - but on trying to update it again, it breaks.

Note: delete from PLUGINDATA; is required rather than the suggested delete from plugindata; on that page.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,060 views 16 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you