Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there any plans to improve blog pots?

Deleted user May 28, 2015

Are there any plans from Atlasssian to improve blog posts in Confluence? At the moment it feels really fundamental. No preview images (add ons which add this are, mhm, not tat cool), no videos in previews, preview ignores paragraphs and so on.

We love to use blog posts instead of email, but the lack of some essential features are killing us.

Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Nick Muldoon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2016

Hi Lars, Rick,

Better Blogs is an add-on that aims to improve the blogging experience in Confluence. Today we're focused on notifications and we're happy to explore other aspects (both of your examples seem fundamental).

If you are keen to work with us on the implementation please email me at nick@arijea.com.

Thanks, have a great week.

Regards,
Nicholas Muldoon
Founder & Product Manager, Arijea 

0 votes
Rick Beecroft October 1, 2015

I am 100% behind you. We display our Blog on the company "Home page" which includes other information as well. This means that the readers are almost never going directly to the Blog, but rather they see the Macro. In this view you can't even see if the post has any likes, never mind the comments being hidden. It our view, it is very "unsocial". Perhaps the Atlassian team does not use it, as I would think that these shortcomings would be obvious.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events