Application Link with JIRA is working but not showing up in Confluence

Hello, we are connecting Confluence to JIRA via Application Links. Link is working fine, however, link is not showing up under Application Links in Confluence (showing up fine in JIRA). This means that if we want to delete/edit application link, we need to do it manually via database. How can this be resolved so that we could manage our Application Link via UI?

Details
Atlassian Confluence 5.8.5

Application Links page in Confluence:

image2016-10-26 10:55:46.png

JIRA 7.2.2

Application Links page in JIRA:

image2016-10-26 11:1:49.png

AppLink Settings

Port: 81

Outgoing/Incoming Authentication: OAuth (Impersonation)

3 answers

0 vote

First double check that the Applink is indeed connected from JIRA to the Confluence instance in question (and not to a test clone of the instance). Failing that, contact support (https://support.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/csp), they can provide you with the queries to delete the Applink from the database.

Same here. After removing the application link from the database using this method recommended by Atlassian, I recreated it. It started working well and it's displayed on JIRA, but not on Confluence, just as your screenshot.

I have manually deleted link on Confluence and then deleted it on JIRA via UI. After that I recreated the link from Confluence side using internal URLs (not the proxy ones) and it resolved the issue.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

1,219 views 23 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you