Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone's LIVESEARCH Macro stop working? Mine did.

Allison Roberts July 12, 2022

My LIVESEARCH macro has been working correctly for 3 years and now when you enter search criteria & hit enter, the search results have NO filters on them even though the filters are still set inside LIVESEARCH macro.  I see 77 results when I should see 3 results, for instance.  NOTE:  The LIVESEARCH macro is on a page that's included on another page. 

I deleted the macro and entered a new one, setting the filters, and saved the page.  Performed the search again.  Same results - No filters were on the search results even though filters were assigned in the macro - I set it to a particular Space and to a particular label.  Suggestions?      

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 12, 2022

@Allison Roberts Can you share a screenshot of your settings?   Did you recently do an update or add an app?  Also to better understand the live search is on a page that is an excerpt in another page?  Does it work on either page correctly?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events