Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know a workaround for exporting pages with tabs?

Deleted user August 2, 2022

My team has been trying to find a way to be able to export our confluence pages to pdf in a way that shows all of the data in the tabs from the page. I've seen a few threads where the short answer is "Not Supported", and the long answer is "Not Supported, go purchase licenses for a tool instead", both of which don't really help us, since this would need to work for upwards of thousands of people.

Any tips to get this working would be greatly appreciated!

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 2, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

What app is providing the tabs?

Deleted user August 2, 2022

Its the Tab macro in Confluence. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 2, 2022

There is no tab macro in Confluence.

Can you tell us exactly what you type to get this macro?  I mean, in a page in edit mode, what do you do to get it?  /tab does not list any tab macros, it's all about the table macros.

Amber Gray May 1, 2023

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist-  We are having the same issue as the poster - the Macro we are using is called UI Tabs

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 1, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Ok, you'll need to reach out to the vendor, it's unlikely anyone watching this thread will know much about it, so pinging them is much more likely to get a useful response!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events