Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else having issues commenting on Atlassian documentation pages today?

Paul Alexander
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 21, 2013

Sorry, didn't know where else to ask this...I've tried to comment on a half dozen Atlassian documentation pages (various places), but it fails to recognize that I have supplied the exact 'captcha' text. It thinks I'm not making a match. Never seen this problem before.

Happy Monday,

2 answers

0 votes
Paul Alexander
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 21, 2013

I am adding a comment to the bottom of the page itself - not replying to specific posts.

An example page:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/Viewing+the+Velocity+Chart

0 votes
Alex
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 21, 2013

Intersting. I haven't had the same experience. Random question about usage of the Confluence Commenting, but are you asking questions on specific doc pages or are you commenting on the content itself?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events