cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • Anyone else have an issue with Audio files playing as soon as the page is loaded even though the Autostart is set to false? Confluence server v5.9.7

Anyone else have an issue with Audio files playing as soon as the page is loaded even though the Autostart is set to false? Confluence server v5.9.7

Andy Graham-Older April 12, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Multimedia Macro

Anyone else have an issue with Audio files playing as soon as the page is loaded even though the Autostart is set to false? Confluence server v5.9.7

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Rachel Robins
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 13, 2016

Hi Andy, I think this is a know bug in 5.8 and 5.9.  See https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-39041 for more info, or watch the ticket for updates. 

David Hackett June 24, 2016

I cannot seem to view that ticket. What's the status? I have a page of videos I need to create but all of them begin playing as soon as the page loads. Even manually setting:

<ac:parameter ac:name="autostart">false</ac:parameter>

does a lot of nothing. sad

Andy Graham-Older June 27, 2016

I cant view CONF-39041 either, but the issue is still not resolved.

Andy Höschele July 13, 2016

I have the exact same issue with a video file. It autoplay, whenever the page is loaded. I initially also tried to resolve it, by adding the false parameter with no success. It seems as if the multimedia ad-in is not working correctly. Has there been a solution to this problem?

Andy Graham-Older July 13, 2016

We're still running 5.9.7

I don't know if it's fixed in 5.10.1 which is currently available.

Andy Höschele July 13, 2016

Hi Rachel, unfortunately, I am unable to view the ticket.

Rachel Egan August 17, 2016

I am unable to view it as well, although the status looks like it still says "open". Is there any solution on this? I'm running into the same issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events