Any tip sheets on how to navigate this website?

Sonia M Agosto June 25, 2021

I've visited the website and I am new to Confluence, I would like to know if there are any tip sheets to more easily find something on the website? It seems there  is lots we can do with it, but I'm trying to figure out if there is a easier way to jump directly to whatever topic I want to learn about or something specific I would like to do like for example: create a page and being able to share with my teammates.  Thank you, Sonia Agosto

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 28, 2021

Hello Sonia and welcome to the Community!

Very glad to hear you're getting started with Confluence and looking for tips early on to make your experience better!

We have many resources available to get started and understand some of the best ideas on how to use the products, please see the following:

If you're needing more help around Confluence we do have a Community group just for you: New to Confluence 

If you're looking for more information around the Community jump into our welcome center for a bunch of great information: Community Welcome Center 

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events