Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any issues using BrikIt Theme Press with the Ad Hoc Workflows or User Profile add ons?

Stacia Parfionov June 10, 2014

Does anyone have BrikIt Theme Press installed with the following other add ons:

Comalatech’s Ad Hoc Workflows add on and Communardo’s User Profile add on?

If so, can you tell me whether you've had any issues with either the Ad Hoc Workflow add on or the User Profile add on working with Theme Press?

I don't anticipate any issues but we're considering purchasing Theme Press, and I just want to be sure it won't interfere with either of the other two add ons as they provide crucial features we need.

Thanks!

Stacia

4 answers

0 votes
Robbie Lee
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 12, 2014

You're welcome. This is the issue, but I'm not sure if you will be able to see it. I think it's a private project. (Even if you create an account, I think it's still hidden from you.)

https://brikit.atlassian.net/browse/CC-597

You can look out for it in our release notes for upcoming releases.

0 votes
Robbie Lee
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 12, 2014

We have an outstanding ticket related to compatibility issues between Ad Hoc and Theme Press. This should be available in an upcoming release. Keep an eye out to see if we've included it in the next release.

Stacia Parfionov June 12, 2014

Hi Robbie,

Thanks for this info as well. So far, Ad Hoc Workflows has worked fine other than the missing state indicator that I mentioned in my previous post. Having said that, I'm still new to Ad Hoc Workflows so the workflows I've created so far have just been in a test environment.

Could you provide a link to the outstanding ticket you mentioned? I'd like to follow it so that I can keep in the loop.

Thanks again,

Stacia

0 votes
Robbie Lee
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 11, 2014

There are no known issues with the User Profile add-on. If you do have any problems, please file a ticket with us: brikit.atlassian.net.

Stacia Parfionov June 11, 2014

Thanks Robbie for the info!

I’ve also seen on BrikIt’s web site (http://help.brikit.com/display/PRESS/Theme+Press+Compatibility) that Theme Press is compatible with Ad Hoc Workflows. In my experience this is true – you can still get to the Ad Hoc Workflows through the Confluence Tool Bar (see screen shot 1 below). However, if you turn off the header using Theme Press, there doesn’t seem to be a way to see the workflow state in the Theme Press tool bar the way you could see it with the Zen toolbar (see screen shot 2 below). Can you tell me whether you will be providing instructions similar to Zen Foundation Integration for Theme Press?

Screen shot 1 (showing the Ad Hoc Workflows “widget” in the Confluence Toolbar; the Theme Press plugin is controlling the design of the space):

Screen Shot 2 (showing the workflow state in the Zen toolbar; the Zen Foundation plugin is controlling the design of the space):

Thanks!
Stacia

0 votes
Stacia Parfionov June 10, 2014

Oops! Sorry...just found this (http://help.brikit.com/display/PRESS/Theme+Press+Compatibility), which indicates that Theme Press works with Ad Hoc Workflows.

So, now my question is whether anyone knows of any issues with the User Profile add on?

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events