Any council Confluence users?

Jorge Coelho June 10, 2014

I'm currently searching a group ou forum that hooks-up council Confluence users (or council association users).

[in some countries the local government tier I'm aiming at are called municipal and intermunicpal / regional entities]

Would appreciate that anyone point me in the right direction.

Regards

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jorge Coelho July 7, 2014

Hi again,

I've found a group on LinkedIn that might help: "Confluence Users".

Just placed over there the same question and have got out some more replies: https://www.linkedin.com/groupItem?view=&gid=105466&type=member&item=5887321412514914305&qid=29713cce-7a84-46c2-8809-938d00f17e23&trk=groups_most_popular-0-b-ttl&goback=%2Egmp_105466

Hope to see more council users pop-by.

Regards

0 votes
Jorge Coelho June 11, 2014

Thanks @Guilherme Nedel.

I see that AUG are basically tied-down to physical location. Do you have any idea if they can be opened up do get together users that share commum thematic interests? (Atlassian products, or product application types... )

Your products are great, but they're even greater if considered that they can address other uses outside the software industry bubble. ;)

Can you point me out where to redirect my suggestion?

Regards, and thanks once again

0 votes
Guilherme Nedel [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 11, 2014

Hello Jorge, reasearching on the topic I did come across this link for Hobart City Council which may be a good case to study, further to that, I am not aware of any specific thread on this particular area of Confluence usage.

Hope this helps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events