Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anonymous access to Team Calendars - is that possible?

Jonathan Argue May 30, 2012

I have a license for Team Calendars and would like to know if there are any issues with providing anonymous access to view calendars.

I have attempted this on my own setup with mixed results.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
BernardoA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2012

Hanis is correct, is not possible Anonymous for users to access Team Calendards unless you enable Anonymous Access for Confluence in Confluence Admin > Global Permission.

hsuhailah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2012

Actually, even when Anonymous access is activated globally and on the space level, user will still unable to view "My Calendar" or include Team Calendars macro in Confluence page. Use can however view the existing Team Calendar macro in Confluence page.

0 votes
Jonathan Argue September 22, 2013

Yes there is - see https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL-292 and add your vote!

0 votes
John Paz
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 22, 2013

Is there a feature request for this?

0 votes
hsuhailah
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 9, 2012

As far as I know, anonymous user will not be able to view "My Calendar" or include Team Calendars macro in Confluence page.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events