It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Anchor macro does not work for me. We are using the enterprise version of Confluence.

Anchor macro does not seem to be working for me . We are using the server version of confluence. 

Is there an alternative available? I do know about the link macro where in the advanced feature can be chosen and the  headings (sub sections of a page or of a different page) can be linked. 

I am trying to put in a Use case in a Confluence page which has several alternate flows as well as various steps. 

In the flow of the  Use case , there is a Step as - Go back to the Step 30 of the basic flow or go to Step 20 of Alternate flow . 

I want that when the user clicks on Step 30 - confluence takes me to the step 30 of the basic flow(sort of a hyper link). I have tried to achieve this through the Anchor macro but it doesn't seem to be working for me. 

1 answer

@Shivani.agarwal , which version are you in? Did you follow the steps at Anchors? You should be able to get this working by creating links to your macros. Take a look at the screenshots attached, hope it helps to check yours.

Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 9.58.04 PM.png

Also, if you're still getting challenges, I recommend posting screenshots of your configuration so we can assess it. 

Cheers.

We are using the 6.3.14 Version of confluence. I did use the exact same steps which you have mentioned above . The difference is i have larger records. I can try to create some sample and paste screenshots. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

5,345 views 4 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you