Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error with listing participants in Meeting Notes.

christina November 25, 2019

Previously I have used Meeting Notes without any problems, however now I am unable to list participants. Normally entering "@" before writing names finds members of staff but I am not getting any suggested people.

2 answers

0 votes
christina December 10, 2019

Hi Shannon,

I can't mention anyone on any of the Confluence pages. I've just checked with a couple of my colleagues and now they are not able to mention me or other people in any Confluence pages either.

Kind regards

Christina

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 10, 2019

Thank you for confirming, Christina.

I think that you are indeed affected by the bug I mentioned in my answer.

In order to resolve this, please contact the Cloud Support team through support.atlassian.com and let us know the following information:

1. The names of the user(s) being affected (in case there's anyone else)
  2. Mention the bug, CONFCLOUD-67259

They will then be able to apply the fix for you. You can let us know here once the issue is resolved!

Regards,

Shannon

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 9, 2019

Hello Christina,

Thank you for contacting us about this, and welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Are you not able to use @ mentions only on Meeting Notes pages, or on other pages as well? Are other users encountering this problem too? 

Could you also let us know what browser you are using, and its version? 

Lastly, can you take a look at your Editor Settings and make sure you didn't accidentally disable anything?

Regards,

Shannon

christina December 9, 2019

Hello Shannon,

Thank you for coming back to me. The other users in the office aren't having any problems and the function is working for me when I use Jira - it's only in Confluence that it doesn't work. 

I use it in Google Chrome, version 78.0.3904.108 (Official Build) (64-bit).

I looked in the Editor settings and none of the options have a tick next to them to say that I've disabled anything.

Kind regards

Christina

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
December 10, 2019

Hi Christina,

Thank you for confirming. What if you try to mention users on other pages within Confluence? Does this only occur in meeting notes?

Are your colleagues able to mention your user in their Confluence pages?

I saw that there's a bug right now with certain mentions. We have a fix for it if this is affecting you, but I'll need to raise a support ticket for you if that is the case.

• CONFCLOUD-67259 Cannot mention specific user in pages or comments at all

Thank you for your help!

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events