An error 400 confluence Application Link jira - confluence

Hi all,

I have two instances, one of jira and another of confluence that have over there an apache and an F5 load balancer.

I have jira linked with confluence by application link, the problem is I can´t view issues from a filter confluence page.

When I try to link a filter in a confluence page, the call are throwing 400 Bad Request error. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get any additional info on the errors from catalina.out because only show the call.

Anyone have any idea why they would be failing when i try to link the filter? In the application link, appear correct conected both instances.

Thanks a lot.

error400.jpg

2 answers

Take a look at my answer here and follow the same steps 

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/JIRA-questions/Application-link-Jira-to-BitBucket-Server-via-nginx-https-all-in/qaq-p/582414

Also make sure the application link is using [OAuth (impersonation)]

Thanks Edwin, I´m working with token OAuth, from jira show conected but from confluence there is a message network error

You may have to import the ssl cert into the jvm for Confluence and restart

Thanks again Edwin, now it works fine.
Now i have another problem, do not recognize filters from confluence to jira...  any idea?

Regards

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published 8 hours ago in Confluence Cloud

Happy holidays from our team to yours!

Hi Community!  2018 was filled with changes for our team, both big and small, and we've taken a lot of time to both celebrate our wins and recognize areas of improvement. One thing that we're a...

86 views 0 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you