Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error 400 confluence Application Link jira - confluence

Antonio Abril Ledesma May 17, 2017

Hi all,

I have two instances, one of jira and another of confluence that have over there an apache and an F5 load balancer.

I have jira linked with confluence by application link, the problem is I can´t view issues from a filter confluence page.

When I try to link a filter in a confluence page, the call are throwing 400 Bad Request error. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get any additional info on the errors from catalina.out because only show the call.

Anyone have any idea why they would be failing when i try to link the filter? In the application link, appear correct conected both instances.

Thanks a lot.

error400.jpg

2 answers

0 votes
Antonio Abril Ledesma May 19, 2017

Thanks Edwin, I´m working with token OAuth, from jira show conected but from confluence there is a message network error

edwin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2017

You may have to import the ssl cert into the jvm for Confluence and restart

Antonio Abril Ledesma May 22, 2017

Thanks again Edwin, now it works fine.
Now i have another problem, do not recognize filters from confluence to jira...  any idea?

Regards

0 votes
edwin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2017

Take a look at my answer here and follow the same steps 

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/JIRA-questions/Application-link-Jira-to-BitBucket-Server-via-nginx-https-all-in/qaq-p/582414

Also make sure the application link is using [OAuth (impersonation)]

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events