Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All of JIRA issues need to be displayed and able to filtered in Confluence

rayalu.rama July 19, 2020

a)We need to show all  JIRA issues on Confluence platform
b) To solve the issue, we have used "Jira Issues Macro" (https://youtu.be/XKV-WA5RpD0) on Confluence page
c)We are able to see the records on the "Jira Issues Macro". However, there is no option to search for the issues based on the JIRA parameters (Like excel filters)
d) We have added a table control on top of "Jira Issues Macro" which has the search filters
e) When the table search is used, we are able to see the results only from the table
f) The requirement is to get all the results from JIRA based on the given filters on Confluence. 

Can anyone please  help?

Thanks,

Rama

2 answers

3 votes
Reshma Begum _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 19, 2020

Hi @rayalu.rama

The Table Filter and Charts for Confluence provides the ability to apply filters on the Jira issue macro results in Confluence. Please refer to their documentation Using Table Filter and Charts in Combination with the Jira Issues Macro for the same.

Hope it helps!

Thanks,

Reshma

rayalu.rama July 19, 2020

No it doesn't. But thanks anyway!  

0 votes
Siddharth Dhotre December 7, 2022

I have a similar query.

I added a jira macro and then added a table filter macro to further filter out the records in view mode. In edit mode I see the Jira macro inside the table filter macro and I am able to edit the settings too for both the macros. But when I save the page and view, I dont see the table filter macro fields. Instead of jira macro, if I use a simple table I get to see the filter table icons.

Can someone help me whats going wrong here?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events