Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All app pricing in Yen

Andrew Mullen November 19, 2020

I'm looking at some 3rd party apps and integrations for my confluence server license and finding all the prices are in Yen.  Example:  ¥ 3450

My language is already defaulted to US English.  How do I fix this?

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 19, 2020

Andrew,

Can you visit the marketplace and see what the pricing is when you visit it outside of server: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/

Andrew Mullen November 20, 2020

I checked on the web using the link you sent and all my pricing is in US Dollars, which is what I was anticipating.  What's strange is that my pricing in Confluence used to be in dollars but somehow switched to the other currency at some point since the last time I looked (which was probably a few months ago).

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2020

I wonder if something is just stuck in cache.  When is the last time you restarted services?

Andrew Mullen November 20, 2020

I completely rebuilt and migrated the server last month.  So it's been probably that long since I've done anything with it.  

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events