Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All addons in incompatible state after update to Confluence 5.5.6

Jan Prokeš August 19, 2014

Hi,

I have updated our Confluence to 5.5.6 version yesterday. The update itself was successful, but after that I have updated UPM addon to latest version. Since that I can see all addons, that needed update in state - INCOMPATIBLE - UPDATE REQUESTED

I can't update anything at the moment. Is there any solution to fix that situation?

Thank you.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jan Prokeš August 20, 2014

New version of UPM was released today and it's ok now. While there is stil info about incompatible addon, I can update addons now. After update the message goes away.

1 vote
Giuliano C.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 19, 2014

Hey Jan,

Generally, before performing upgrades in Confluence production instances, we recommend our customers to check the plugin compatibilityto be sure about the upgrade of the add-ons before doing this.

However, is there any specific reason for not updating the plugins at this moment? It should not ask for additional costs, if that would be a problem. Also, according to this UPM document, we can get the option to *Remind me Later*.

Hope it helps ya!

Giu

Jan Prokeš August 19, 2014

Hi Giu,

I have misled you a little bit. After update, there was Update option to all addons, I have decided to update UPM first, but after that I can't update other addons. Is it possible, that UPM needs updated addons to be compatible with UPM itself? Becouse I thought, that compatibility of addons is related only to Confluence version, not UPM version. Therefore I thing that something went wrong with UPM update.

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events