Align center in table doesn't work

Parvaneh Zand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2020

Hi everyone,

In the table, the text is just aligning to Left or Righ! Center alignment doesn't work. I'm changing it for each cell individually.

How can I fix it? (v.6.5.1)

align.jpg

4 answers

2 votes
jeremyaturner June 8, 2020

I'm having the same problem. I'm using Chrome 83.0.4103.61

Centering text works for some cells, but not for others.

1 vote
Michael Taylor March 15, 2021

I have also had this issue.  While I cannot speak to why it is happening or how to really fix it, my work-around is to...

1. Create a new table above or below the one misbehaving with as many columns and rows as you will need.
  2. Copy and paste the content from the original table to the new table.

It seems that the issue primarily comes up when you add a row to an existing table, so migrating the content to a new table resolves whatever is going on.

It's important that your replacement table has all of the columns and rows you will need.  If you have to add rows, you're likely to have the issue come up again, and have to create yet another replacement table.

Is it elegant?  No.  Does it work? Yes.

1 vote
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 3, 2020

You should be able to highlight the cells that you would like center and then click the center button.  If this is not working you might try a different browser.

Parvaneh Zand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2020

Thank you
Still doesn't work ...

Like Amir likes this
0 votes
Amir December 15, 2021

It was great if we could install another editor plugin for confluence....

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events