Alerting users to update their pages

jenny.jordahl July 22, 2022
Is there an easy widget or upgrade to automatically ping owners of pages/spaces to update the page every X months? If so, what is the cost and installation time?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 22, 2022

@jenny.jordahl this is not a native feature or one that is yet available through a Marketplace App (as far as I can tell by a recent search). However, Automation for Confluence is currently in EAP and very likely will have tools that can be used to create such reminders once it is in general release - so don't give up hope!

0 votes
Muhammad Haarris Ahmed September 14, 2022

Thanks for the question, @jenny.jordahl . And thanks to @AND for the response. I am also in the same quagmire, with hundreds of Confluence pages in the org and trying to find a way to keep the content up to date! :)

In my experience, keeping a review check after every X months is an impossible ask if it's to be done manually by the content owners. Therefore, I'm also looking for a tooling solution whereby Confluence sends automatic alerts, every X months of the last review, to the page owners. As to what Andy has suggested, let's keep our fingers crossed till we get such auto alerts.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events