Alert message displayed on historical spaces

binish_sheikh May 8, 2018

Hi, 

I was wondering if there’s a way to add a message to older spaces that tells users that they’re currently using an old space. Similar to this:

historialversionmessage.jpg

This was a handy feature in the Documentation theme, I believe, but now that I’m testing out confluence version 6.9 (which doesn’t have the documentation theme), I don’t see this message anymore. 

Would love some tips on this.

Thanks,

Bee

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 9, 2018

The screen shot looks like the note macro. Please see: Info, Tip, Note, and Warning Macros for details on adding the macro to your page.

binish_sheikh May 9, 2018

Thanks for the reply, Ann. But what I was looking for was an automated message/note that appeared on ALL the old space's pages. I maintain an online help portal with different spaces dedicated to different versions of the product release, and sometimes the readers don't notice that they're on an old space. I want to help redirect them to the latest release space, which is exactly what this macro was doing (however, I hadn't set it up manually).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events